The Forklift Network Offers Servicing, Parts And Sales of New and Used Forklifts
Arkansas forklift carry the following new and used forklift Arkansas, including Barnett, Yale, Toyota, Caterpillar, Crown, Hyster, Linde, Nissan, Mitsubishi and Raymond through a network of 5 AR forklift dealers that connect you to over 1,000 forklifts in inventory. We deal with forklift dealers Arkansas who carry Pallet Jack, Reach Trucks, Order Pickers, Sit down riders, Scissor Lifts, and Telehandlers and there are electric forklift options and diesel forklift options. New safety requirements are being established to help decrease the number of AR forklift accidents. This is occurring both in the United States and in Europe. The basic requirements that OSHA and the European equivalent, FLTA, require are the following:
- Guarantee that new and used forklifts are delivered in a safe and operational condition to your facility
- Ensure that the AR forklift that you have chosen, is being used as designed
- Make certain that the Arkansas forklift is being serviced as necessary to avoid accidents
- Ensure that the facilities have the appropriate insurance to operate the material handling Arkansa
- Make sure that all Arkansas forklift operators are properly trained.
- Ensure that the organization maintains proper records about the forklift and its operators.
The safety organizations are also gathering and sharing details on the most common material handling Arkansas accidents. It has been found that most accidents occur with a pedestrian and while the forklift is moving forward. Along with this information, the organizations have determined the specific danger zones around the forklift. To address pedestrian safety issues, a pedestrian alert safety system has been created to alert forklift drivers of a pedestrian’s location. Worldwide conferences on safety are becoming more popular. This has been great for the forklift industry as there has been a lot of information sharing, establishing of rules and best practices, hence improving safety. Our network of Arkansas forklift dealers are available to help you find the forklift that best meets your company’s needs at the best price available. The dealers will demonstrate all safety features available on your desired forklift and will explain the safety requirements you should be aware of while operating the forklift.