The Forklift Network Offers Servicing, Parts And Sales of New and Used Forklifts
The Forklift Network San Francisco has over 500 New and Used Forklift San Francisco in stock. Instantly search our online inventory or call (877) 327-7260 to get a price quote. Our dealers carry new and used forklift San Jose including Barrett, Yale, Toyota , Caterpillar, Crown, Hyster, Linde, Nissan, Mitsubishi and Raymond.
The US department of energy stimulus funding has resulted in an increase demand for fuel cell forklift San Francisco . A total of 41.9 million dollars will be given from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act for 13 projects to set up fuel cells for San Francisco forklift. It is also believed that the industries who participate will add another 72 million dollars to further fund the transfer the forklift San Francisco to fuel cells. This transfer is well received from the San Francisco forklift operators who will have an easier time charging the fuel cells to the up level management who see the benefit to their profits and the environment. Generally, the companies are seeing the transfers as quick and efficient and are anxious to the project started.
The funding is broken out in the following manners:
Many of our forklift brands San Francisco dealers carry fuel cell operated forklifts.
- 6.1 million dollars for 156 fuel cell systems for battery replacements for fleets of electric forklifts for the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based company Genco Supply Chain Solutions, who has three locations in Pennsylvania , two are in Ohio and one in South Carolina .
- 1.3 million dollars for 35 fuel cell systems as lead-acid battery replacements for powering electric forklifts in a Springfield , Missouri service center in Memphis , Tennessee for FedEx.
- 1.2 million dollars for 90 fuel cell systems for battery replacements for a fleet of pallet trucks—for foodservice distributor Sysco Corp.
- 1.1 million dollars for 23 fuel cell systems as battery replacements for powering electric forklifts at the Fort Collins , Colorado brewing facility of Anheuser-Busch.
- 1.1 million dollars for 10 fuel cell-powered forklifts at the Topton, Pennsylvania facility of East Penn Manufacturing Company Inc.
We have dealerships in multiple locations across the state. Click the link below to search the inventory in that location.